About Bankhaus Lampe KG
We have borne the name of our founder for over 160 years.
In 1852, Hermann Lampe established Bankhaus Lampe in Minden. The bank quickly emerged as an able provider of financial services to respected businesses. After Germany’s currency reform and the introduction of the Deutschmark, Bankhaus Lampe was converted from a general to a limited partnership in 1949. The Bielefeld industrialist Rudolf-August Oetker became the majority partner and later a personally liable partner. A short time later, the bank’s head office was relocated to Bielefeld. In the years thereafter, Bankhaus Lampe developed into one of Germany’s leading private banks… Continue reading about Bankhaus Lampe KG here.
Go directly to Bankhaus Lampe KG online banking.