5th Annual Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions
Organizer – TBM Group
Place – Frankfurt, Germany
Date – 29-30 September 2022
End User Delegate – 2499 EUR
Vendor Delegate 2999 EUR
Online Documentation Package – 899 EUR
About the event
Digital Transformation is driving monumental changes across financial institutions. With the exponential increase in the amount of data handled, changing customer demands, increased competition from new players and increased pressures from the regulator, every area of an organization must provide value and prove its worth. In this increasingly complex landscape, it is the enterprise architect who has a unique opportunity to do just this by creating homogenous structures to allow for commercial success across the enterprise.
It is in this environment that we bring together senior executives from leading institutions across Europe for two days of discussion on the key technological and strategical challenges faced and the solutions that will continue to allow the industry to innovate and thrive.
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Enterprise Architecture experts from financial industries to discuss a broad range of current topics critical to enterprise architecture, such as:
- Putting strategies to the test: Practical approaches to accelerating your business with digital transformation
- Deep dive into developing a Data Mesh along with an interactive workshop
- Developing Architecture to drive innovation and resiliency
- Expanding the EA’s relationship with DevSecOps to increase agility
- Improving EA governance through management and integration
- Developing and improving CRM through EA
- How can financial institutions drive legacy modernization?
- Supporting technological advancement with EA