Ensuring Continuous Compliance in a Digital World
Organizer – TBM Group
Date – Thursday 1st September @12pm CET
About the event
Digitalization is key to your business’ evolving strategy. Yet in this rapidly changing digital environment what is your tax function doing to support the organization?
In the ever-expanding world of digital services & e-commerce, we see new challenges as legislation changes to match evolving requirements. This leaves tax and finance managers in a complex position, as they must now meet new obligations, whilst also providing an essential framework to support the business’ development in the online marketplace.
So how do we develop continuous compliance in a digital world? This is a key question in an evolving landscape and one that we must look to solve with common standards, digital tools, e-invoicing and more.
Key talking points:
- Creating a harmonized common standard for your tax reporting;
- Building a tax compliant culture;
- Streamlining business and finance processes;
- Managing shifting EU and national regulatory requirements;
- How can we ensure the tax function creates wider business value?
- What does the future hold for:
- Improved data management
- The future of e-invoicing
- Trust in digital compliance
- Accelerated growth in e-commerce