About Regiobank Männedorf AG
As the name suggests, our bank is based in Männedorf and is mainly active on the upper right bank of Lake Zurich. The institute was founded in 1903 as Gewerbebank Männedorf AG on the initiative of notary Jean Gut. Together with Arnold Bindschedler, wine merchant in Männedorf, and the farmer Jakob Billeter-Hasler, he formed a commission for further action. The basic idea of the initiators was to manage the funds of the agricultural and commercial population in a liquid manner and to invest them profitably. After the statutes and regulations had been drawn up by the notary, a clear commitment to founding a financial institution in the form of a stock corporation resulted at an orientation meeting. A call to subscribe for shares met with great interest, so that on 26 April 1903 in the “Wilder Mann” in Männedorf the constituent general assembly could take place under the chairmanship of Arnold Bindschedler. After the entry in the commercial register, the bank opened its headquarters on July 1, 1903 on the ground floor of what was then the municipal building on Bahnhofstrasse. Soon a little more space was needed and so the young bank moved to the neighboring house Felsenhof in 1912 and stayed there until it finally found its current domicile in 1958 in a new building opposite the train station… Continue reading about Regiobank Männedorf AG here.
Go directly to Regiobank Männedorf AG online banking.