About Pilot Grove Savings Bank
Pilot Grove Savings Bank was established on May 12, 1911. Twenty-three investors pooled a total of $10,000 to start the Bank and set up business in a small building on the western side of the only street in Pilot Grove, Iowa. Since that day, the Bank has continued to grow and prosper, serving customers in the Bank’s Southeast Iowa area as well as many other locations across the country.
In 1951, the original structure was expanded. In 1962, the Bank virtually doubled in size as an additional wing was added to the facility. The structure was presumably completed 21 years later in 1983, with a second additional wing on the south side of the building. In 2007, construction again began on the main bank in Pilot Grove, this time with an addition to the building’s north end. While the original Pilot Grove building has continued to expand over the decades, the institution itself has grown with the addition of branch offices in ten neighboring towns.
A branch office in Houghton was opened in 1980, and branches in Donnellson and West Point were added in 1983 and 1992, respectively. Continue reading about Pilot Grove Savings Bank here.
Go directly to Pilot Grove Savings Bank online banking