About Banca Passadore & C. S.p.a.
Founded in Genoa in 1888 by Luigi Passadore (1855-1926), the Bank immediately entered the city business context to support the flourishing maritime and port traffic of the time.
1930 – 1960 In the following decades the Bank, affirming its characteristics of efficiency and dynamism, gradually modifies its connotations in harmony with the evolution of the market, maintaining its prerogatives of independence and autonomy unchanged.
1960 – 1980 After the Second World War, the Bank further consolidated its development by forging an alliance with two primary financial and insurance groups. In 1965 the new headquarters was inaugurated, built with innovative criteria and cutting-edge technological solutions. At the same time, the Bank makes the strategic choice to fully develop and manage the information system on its own.
1980 – 1988 In the early 1980s, the Passadore family repurchased the shareholdings of the other shareholders, reallocating them to private shareholders, entrepreneurs and professionals operating in the areas where the Bank is present: in this way the shareholder base still exists today is formed… Continue reading about Banca Passadore & C. S.p.a. here.
Go directly to Banca Passadore & C. S.p.a. online banking.