About Alden State Bank
The history of Alden State Bank began in 1906 when the Farmers & Merchants Bank was organized as a privately held unincorporated bank. The bank was located in the East half of Higgins Store in downtown Alden. In 1924 the bank moved down the street to a building on Torch Lake near the boat launch.
Because of changing regulations and the need to raise additional capital to support the bank’s growth, it became apparent that the bank wold be better off operation as an incorporated state chartered bank..….. Continue reading about Alden State Bank here.
Go directly to Alden State Bank online banking.