Habibsons Bank Limited


– Advertisement –

About Habibsons Bank Limited

Our presence in the UK dates back to 1961 when the first branch of HBL Bank UK was opened in London. Our trading name at that time was Habib Bank Limited (HBL).

In 2001, the UK branches HBL and Allied Bank Limited (ABL) transferred their business to Habib Allied International Bank PLC (HAIB) and began trading as Habib Bank UK. HAIB shareholding was 90.5% held by HBL and the remaining 9.5% by ABL. In 2011, HAIB acquired 100% shareholding in Habibsons Bank Limited (HSB), a bank incorporated in the UK. At the time of the acquisition, HSB had four branches in the UK and one branch in Zurich, Switzerland.

Following the acquisition, the banking business of HAIB was merged with HSB in December 2014 through a statutory transfer of business and continued trading as Habibsons Bank. In September 2015, HAIB changed its name to Habib Allied Holding Limited. In December 2018, both the trading and registered name of Habibsons bank was changed to “HBL Bank UK Limited” trading as HBL Bank UK… Continue reading about Habibsons Bank Limited here.

Website: https://hblbankuk.com/

Go directly to Habibsons Bank Limited online banking.

Tags: ,

You May Also Like

Hoist Finance AB
Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE
– Advertisement –