About Croghan Colonial Bank
1888 – Croghan Bank was founded by Augustus E. Rice and J. W. Pero on July 25th.
1890 – The Croghan Bank and Savings Co. was incorporated, purchasing the assets and liabilities of the Croghan Bank.
1904 – Croghan Bank and Savings Co. bought the Brainard property at 323 Croghan Street, Fremont – our current Main Office location.
1955 – Consolidation of Croghan Bank and Savings Co. with the Colonial Savings Bank was approved forming the Croghan Colonial Bank. An expansion plan began with locations opening on the East and West sides of Fremont… Continue reading about Croghan Colonial Bank here
Go directly to Croghan Colonial Bank online banking