About Blackhawk Bank
1881 – In a Certificate of Organization adopted March 26, 1881, Beloit Savings Bank is formed, “for the purpose of receiving deposits of laborers, mechanics, servants, minors and others, and to loan the same for the benefit of such depositors.”
S.T. Merrill is elected the first President of the Bank, which is located on the 2nd Floor of the D.S. Foster Building in downtown Beloit, WI.
1979 – A two story, state-of-the-art facility is constructed to accommodate Beloit Savings Bank’s move from its long-time site at the corner of State Street and Public Avenue, in Beloit… Continue reading about Blackhawk Bank here.
Go directly to Blackhawk Bank online banking