About Beauregard FSB
Beauregard Federal Savings Bank originally opened its doors for business as Beauregard Homestead Association in April of 1948. Our original building was located at 120 Jefferson Street in DeRidder, Louisiana. The original founders included Dr. J.D. Frazar, H.H. Pye, Cecil R. Middleton, Stuart S. Kay, and L.C. Lee. The banks mission was to provide funding for the purchase and construction of homes in Beauregard Parish. In 1953, our name was changed to Beauregard Savings & Loan Association. The original mission was still the same but with the addition of promoting and encouraging people to.….. Continue reading about Beauregard FSB here.
Go directly to Beauregard FSB online banking.