About Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg AG
The history of BTV begins on April 8th, 1904. The kk privileged Allgemeine Verkehrsbank in Vienna received approval from the Austrian Ministry of the Interior to set up a stock corporation under the name “Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg”. After receiving the approval, BTV bought the two banks “Payr & Sonvico” in Innsbruck and “Ludwig Brettauer sel. Erben” in Bregenz. On August 16, 1904, BTV opened its main office in Innsbruck, and on September 1, 1904 a branch in Bregenz. The previous heads of the company, Hans Sonvico and Ferdinand Brettauer, took over the management of this new company as directors. The entry in the commercial register was made on August 18, 1904.
From then on, BTV financed a large number of projects in the region and experienced a strong expansion of business in the early years. Branches in South Tyrol, North Tyrol and Vorarlberg were opened. The reputation of BTV in the population and in business circles grew from year to year – BTV quickly fought for its permanent place… Continue reading about Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg AG here.
Go directly to Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg AG online banking.