About Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg AG, Innsbruck, Zweigniederlassung Staad
The history of BTV begins on April 8, 1904. The Imperial and Royal General Transport Bank in Vienna received approval from the Austrian Ministry of the Interior to set up a stock corporation under the name “Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg”. After receiving the approval, BTV bought the two banks “Payr & Sonvico” in Innsbruck and “Ludwig Brettauer sel. Erben” in Bregenz. BTV opened its main office in Innsbruck on August 16, 1904, and a branch in Bregenz on September 1, 1904. The previous company bosses, Hans Sonvico and Ferdinand Brettauer, took over the management of this new company as directors. The entry in the commercial register was made on August 18, 1904.
From then on, BTV financed a large number of projects in the region and experienced strong business expansion in the early years. Branches were opened in South Tyrol, North Tyrol and Vorarlberg… Continue reading about Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg AG, Innsbruck, Zweigniederlassung Staad here.
Go directly to Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg AG, Innsbruck, Zweigniederlassung Staad online banking.