Information Before Decision

Banks in USA

Touchstone Bank

About Touchstone Bank

Touchstone Bank was first chartered as Bank of Dinwiddie in June of 1906, with $10,000 in stock, and was part of the town’s commercial activity, which centered around being a water stop for the railroad. Surpassing all odds, the bank thrived, even surviving the depression while many other banks were forced to close.

The Bank moved into its first new building, which adjoined the McKenney Hardware and Supply Company in 1957, and changed its name to Bank of McKenney. The Bank continued to grow and in 1989, Richard M. Liles became President. Liles immediately embraced the community banking culture and led by the example of putting customers’ needs first.

Liles also knew that to remain competitive the Bank would have to expand its footprint in the area. After 86 years as a one-branch operation, in 1992, the Bank proudly opened its second location in the Dinwiddie Airport Industrial Park. In 1995, the Bank continued to expand with its third location in the county seat of Dinwiddie. The Bank moved into Chesterfield County in 1998, with two new locations: one in Matoaca and one in Ettrick. In 2003, the Bank opened a branch in the city of Colonial Heights… Continue reading about Touchstone Bank here.

Website: www.touchstone.bank

Go directly to Touchstone Bank online banking

Leave a Reply