About Cassa di Risparmio di Fermo S.p.a.
The beginning of the activity of the Cassa di Risparmio di Fermo dates back to 14 March 1858: on that day the first branch was opened in a small room in the current Via Paccarone. The opening is announced by a manifesto signed by the Board of Directors, in which the Cassa di Risparmio is presented as: “a work so holy that it can rightly be called an inspiration of Divine Providence… the Work belongs to everyone. Work full of honor and merit in those who promoted it, in those who support it, in those who insinuate it, in those who take advantage of it, a work that establishes the most beautiful bond of gratitude and mutual affection”.
The Cassa officially begins its life, ready to play a leading role in the territory. The idea of establishing a Cassa di Risparmio, in the form of an anonymous company, was desired by a group of private citizens as early as 1856, the year in which the Gonfalonier of the city of Fermo signed the Regulations, approved by Pope Pius IX on April 29, 1857… Continue reading about Cassa di Risparmio di Fermo S.p.a. here.
Go directly to Cassa di Risparmio di Fermo S.p.a. online banking.