About Bank of Lake Mills
Bank of Lake Mills was organized in 1893 by S. A. Reed, E. J. Fargo, L. D. Fargo, David Gardner, B. J. Silliman, R. E. Favill, Robert Fargo, William Everson and Conrad Engsberg. The bank was built despite the numerous bank failures that occurred that same year. In 1919 Emil Neupert joined the bank, and he became President of Bank of Lake Mills in 1964. In 1971 his son, John Neupert, was elected President. John’s son Ty Neupert is now President and Chief Executive Officer.
For 85 years Bank of Lake Mills was located at 114-116 East Lake Street; and there we flourished and grew until it became apparent we needed more space. In 1978 a new building was constructed at our current location at 136 East Madison Street, Lake Mills. The corner lot gave us the opportunity to expand our services, adding drive-up lanes, an ATM, off-street parking and a much larger interior..….. Continue reading about Bank of Lake Mills here.
Go directly to Bank of Lake Mills online banking.