About Williamstown Bank
Early in the 20th Century, a group of community minded individuals realized the town of Williamstown, West Virginia, was in need of a local bank. On October 1, 1919, these men met and incorporated a new bank. This bank would be known as the Farmers and Mechanics National Bank of Williamstown.
The newly organized bank opened for business in December of 1919. The first Board of Directors consisted of F.L. Fenton, J.J. Lorentz, E.E. Lane, George Pugh, M. Richter, Frank Lane, D. Reynolds, O.D. King, and B.F. Riggs. The bank’s first officers were F.L. Fenton, President; E.E. Lane, Vice President; and J.J. Lorentz, Cashier.
The Bank was prosperous throughout the years and moved into their current location at 435 Highland Avenue, in 1951. In the year of 1960, controlling interest in the Bank …….Continue reading about Williamstown Bank here.
Go directly to Williamstown Bank online banking.
Number of branches and offices in USA: 2
435 Highland Avenue
Williamstown, WV 26187
3002 E. Seventh St.
Parkersburg, WV 26101